Last Good Quote: Son's are the seasoning on our lives. - Someone on Facebook

Monday, November 23

BDPA Charlotte Chapter President Elect

On Tuesday, 11/17, I was elected as Charlotte Chapter’s President Elect for 2010 and 2011. My first thoughts were around the amount of work that needs to get done. And there is a lot of work that needs to get done.

I have been with the Charlotte chapter for upwards of 8 years. Over the years I have meet many good passionate people through BDPA, participated in numerous events and seen many great things come out of the BDPA chapters.

The upcoming Charlotte President, Julius Clark, has a host of great ideas, projects and people that he is bringing with him into his administration. I want the members, both locally and nationally, to be comfortable with sharing their honest opinions and assessments of what we will be putting into motion.

As President Elect my role requires that I keep track and participate in almost every facet of the local chapter. However a few of my personal goals are to ensure the following takes place during my session:

  • Focus on the long term viability of each project
  • Track the day to day progress of our initiatives
  • Ensure that we are receiving feedback on our initiatives
  • Foster a sense of membership and family for all members involved

I am very much looking forward to my time in a leadership role with the Charlotte Chapter.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please reach out to me.

Thank You for your Trust,

Markus Beamer

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Markus! I will enjoy watching the growth and progress of your chapter over the coming weeks and months.

I will always have a fond spot for your chapter as it was the first local chapter that I ever traveled to visit ... back when I was national membership committee chair I came to your chapter for a membership drived organized by Kathy Procope, Kathy Worthy and the other leaders from back in the day!

peace, Villager

Post a Comment

Followers