Last Good Quote: Son's are the seasoning on our lives. - Someone on Facebook

Tuesday, February 6

Intro - What this is all about

Hello, my name is Markus Beamer. I love programming and solution solving. I've worked in many areas of the web development arena. I've classified myself as many things over the years. DBA, Database Developer, application developer and the list goes on. However, I aspire to be a software architect.

That being said I have a side hobby which I really love, game development. I certainly don't consider myself a professional at it. But I do like to think I'm a little better then most hobby game writers.

I keep a few of my games on www.untouchablegames.com and I play with code on mobeamer.com. Check out either site and feel free to leave a comment.

I'm keeping this blog in hopes to capture all the crazy ideas that tend to sprout from my head. My most recent craze is to develope a .Net game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers