Last Good Quote: Son's are the seasoning on our lives. - Someone on Facebook

Friday, November 23

Marketing and Stats

So it's been a few days since I posted on the forums. I went on family vacation for Thanksgiving so I've not been able to stay on the game and help people play. (That was a bad timing issue on my part)

Anyway, the day of the post I got 100+ visitors, next day 35, and yesterday 15. This goes much as I expected as I figured that as time passed my posting would drop to the bottom of the forums.

My game allows a person to play as a Guest without registering, so it's hard for me to tell how many new players have signed up, however here are some stats:

Number of Players: 31
Number of Guests: 25
Humm, doesn't help a lot. Does it.

The other interesting items to note are that the following sites give me the most referrals:
48 - forums.indiegamer.com
14 - devmasters.net
14 - gianttip.com
12 - bbgamezone.com
12 - gameproducer.net

My next attempt at marketing will be to put the game on some list but first I have to push an update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers