Last Good Quote: Son's are the seasoning on our lives. - Someone on Facebook

Wednesday, December 5

Battle Forces Online - Update

I made some modifications to Battle Forces Online:
  • Enhanced Unit Graphics
  • Added some animations
  • Added new Unit
  • Added in game chat
  • Fixed Table Bug
Enhanced Unit Graphics
I lost internet access one night so I had the time to do graphics. I redid both mages, I think they look a bit more professional. I also added a few animations for their spells.

Added New Units
I added a new unit, it's a "Spell Stone" which can cast either of the healing spells. I plan on adding a number of these stones in the future.

Fixed Table Bug
There was a bug that was causing people to join a table but not start a game, it was not happening very often. I killed it. (I hope)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers