Last Good Quote: Son's are the seasoning on our lives. - Someone on Facebook

Tuesday, January 13

UntouchableGames.com is back!!!

UntouchableGames.com is back!!!

Sweet....I gotta laugh about this one. In my college days I ran a game called Blade of a Mage and ran it under a company called UntouchableGames.com. I took it down 3 or 4 years ago. Well, I find out I had rights to the domain still and I was with a host that let me host alternate domains really easily. So....I put the site back up.

I hope to use it as portal and company profile once millions of people want to join my game. (LOL)

Anyway, it was personal joy to get this back and running, brings back lots of memories.

FYI: I used the same template as I did for Battle Forces Online. I don't like that I did that any more...one of the things I do recall about this site, was changing the design every 2 to 3 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers