So this picture paints the whole picture, except for the most important part, which is in the next post. But let’s make sure we have it all covered.
Here’s how it works
- When the “brain” is ready to start a new tas
- It will remove the top item from the sensor stack
- It will determine the best sensor (this is the unexplained important part)
- The Evaluator will send commands to the motor stack
- It will also send memory objects and requests to Memory Handler
This continues till there is nothing to sense. We will talk about what the brain does when there is no data on the sensor, but not right now.
So, we have a little gray area, but the picture is getting clearer right?